Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Always with the Snakes

Well.  Guess I'm going to be without my shadow for a while.

We ran into a giant snake while we were trying to guide this bloody boat through the rocks.  It's...made of shadows.  And if I fire off the Sun mojo again, just causes all the old issues again.  Then...Cindy, in her infinite wisdom, decides to attack and leave her charge unguarded.  So when the snake turns our shadows against us, there's nobody to help.  My shadow was dispatched easily enough by a simple shot straight to the heart.  I think Kennedy simply turned her god mojo on her own shadow.  

Of course, when Cindy finally got back to it, she just tried to -grab- the damn thing.  Which worked about as well as one can expect.  Simple grabs ain't gonna work, hopefully she figured that out.  This...is going to be tough.  There's really only one of us who can't fully cut loose to deal with the damn critter.  Hal is good at his work, but it took all of us to deal with Kur, and I haven't seen a bone golem to distract this snake.

I've got a few ideas if it comes to it.  I need to start charging up my own mojo.  If Hal can't outfight it on his own, maybe...damn it.  She of the Throne my ass, Fate.  It's walk into it openly or risk everything isn't it?  

You know what kids?

Being a demigod kinda sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment