Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Musings and Thoughts and Laser Beams

While Cin makes breakfast(traditional my foot.  Traditional Claire breakfast is Cocoa Pebbles with chocolate milk and a glass of whiskey.), thought I'd get some things down.  Views on the rest of these chumps I'm with after all this time, y'know?  Alright.

Family goes first, so Kennedy.  She's a damn fine shot.  Probably the only one really able to lead this band of misfits aside from Andrew or myself.  Girl needs to open up, though.  Well, ok, at least be more assertive when she isn't about to cap some fool.  I suppose that business with Hal didn't help much.

Guess that can take us to Andrew, next.  Only one of us from a pantheon outside of Europe.  Probably the only one of us with his head screwed on straight.  No real temper to speak of that we've seen, keeps his eye on the mission and not personal issues.  Probably needs to get laid though.

Which takes us to the prime candidate, Lexi.  One of our Greeks, and sweet as sugar.  Enough so that I'm pretty sure I'm going to get diabetes just from being near her.  I guess she's the morale officer of the group, always ready to talk and make nice, and she was sent out well equipped to do so.  But I guess being the kid of Aphrodite has its perks in that department, huh?

Next is Captain Douchenoodle.  No, I suppose his name is, technically, Hal.  As you can see, I'm not overly fond of the chap.  I'll be the first to admit I have temper issues, especially when it comes to loved ones in harms way, but this guy...wow.  He makes me look like Lexi by comparison.  It's not -all- bad, though, as much as he pisses me off most of the time.  He's got a warrior's spirit, and is probably the best all-around fighter we've got.  Not to take anything away from Cin.

Speaking of.  Cindy, Cindy, Cindy.  I could spend an inordinate amount of time on her(giggity), but I should probably try to be objective.  She's...frustrating, at times.  No regard for personal safety in the slightest(which does wonders for my blood pressure, really.), and...well, the next bit is -my- fault.  I vaguely recall something about it being my idea to use the stones to smash the chains on that stupid dragon, which got her into her current mess.  It's been...partly fixed, and hopefully this time in Greece will let us fix the rest.  But...damn.  Wait...that sounds way too much like there's nothing good about her.  There is, lots of stuff.  But thigns that are pertinant to the band...mmm.  Probably our 'Berserker'.  Doesn't worry about defense, but good god, don't get in her way in a battle.  Puts everyone else before herself too...if she didn't, Germany might've gone a bit different.  But it's endearing, too.  ....and her entry is already twice as long as the others, and I said I wouldn't do that.  I'm such a noob.

No comments:

Post a Comment