Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snakes on a Street

Once again, alot of yammering.  Lexi is apperantly trying to solve some mess of a love dodecahedron that was going on at the party.  She's trying to make Hera and Aphrodite happy, but the both of them want people to end up with different ones.  Trouble is, Hera's effectively got the spirit of Lexi's pop as a bargaining chip.  Giant Greek clusterfuck.  And Lexi's not willing to simply let it go...I can't really blame her, it's her father's spirit after all, but he's only there in the first place because he was an oathbreaker.  Ugh, what a headache.

So ultimately, we're all going to go have chats with different people involved here, see what we can sort out.  Then Cindy insulted my traditional breakfast.  I mean, like I said.  I had it for years and look how well I turned out.  Hrmph.  Oh well.  What she whipped up wasn't bad.  Pretty good, actually.  It's just not cocoa pebbles and whiskey.  Ah well.  We eventually opted to simply go out for a while before hunting down the folks we needed to talk to.

Of course, everything decided to choose that moment to go wrong.  Should've figured, but what can you do?  Nasty snake critters being lead around by their tenders...apperantly with the ability to burn people's eyes clean out of their heads.  Peachy.  And regenerative powers out the wazoo.  You know what?  I'm going to start investing in exploding bullets, I'm tired of perfect shots just glancing off.  At least we know taking out the brain will put them down for good, thanks Kenny.

Being called.  I'll finish the story later.  The short version is, there were guns, and snakes, and shootings.  And Cindy's axe.

No comments:

Post a Comment