Monday, February 13, 2012

Party time. Excellent?

Well, it's the next morning.  I got my chance to talk to Artemis.  It wasn't her in Avalon, not really.  Likely it was an...after image, of the one time she'd been there to retrieve her deer after the Morrigan decided it'd be a good blood sacrifice.  I guess now I'm taking it upon myself to repair any damage between Artemis and my erstwhile sister-in-law.  I'd rather not have them fighting, as after a long night spent chatting with her, she's really quite nice.  Got her contact info in my phone and everything.  At least I didn't have to deal with Ares tonight, but this bloody festival is going on all week.  Ugh.

But that was more the last half of the night.  First...oh, Rhodey, you are going to get an asskicking as soon as I figure out a way to wreak my vengeance properly.  Maybe sister-in-law will have some advice.  Maybe talk to pops, too.  Mannanan and the old man.  Ought to call mom and the old man, too.  Been a while.  Probably would want to hear about the Avalon thing.  Anyway.  Rhodey used some kind of mind-screw to make us all think we were his best bloody friend.  I'm really getting tired of that sort of nonsense...anyway.  So, we're all mingling, me and Cindy are talking to Harmonia, and Rhodey-boy pulls a gun.  Now...you might be surprised to find out I didn't just take a shot at him.  First was that mind-screw.  Two...y'know, I'm not really a violent maniac.  I've actually calmed down quite a bit, especially since Avalon.  Even if, as I said, I still feel like shooting alot of people.  I don't really imagine it now.  Progress, right?

We didn't get to start a proper fight, though.  Me and Rhodes followed the sound of shouting to a bunch of centaurs having Lexi and Andrew cornered.  Well, Lexi cornered, Andrew got chucked into a bush.  Aside from a bunch of centaurs being assholes, I think I missed something while dealing with Donny.  Kenny did interfere a bit...probably more of that mojo people keep throwing around. Enough to interrupt whatever Rhodey said Lexi was using, anyway.  Let's just say the whole situation was messed up and leave it at that, continuing to think about it just brings up unpleasant images.

Cindy's up, sounds like she wants to go get breakfast.  Guess I should eat something before the madness starts back up.

Man, and I thought my extended family was weird.  If me and Cindy ever get hitched, half of these people aren't getting invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment